If prosperity is high on your list for a new year’s resolution, you won’t want to miss these 3 things to make you prosperous.
3 Things To Make You Prosperous:
1. Try Jai Dev Singh’s Life Force Academy 40 Day Challenge
In first place, Jai Dev Singh offers the “Life Force Academy” to all. This program is a 40 day kundalini yoga challenge that includes guided classes, exclusive kundalini yoga music, access to live broadcasts and more.
At a super affordable rate, this program is made available for only $1 a day.
Kundalini Yoga is an ancient practice that uses mudra, breathing techniques, mantra and physical movement to clean out the energetic pathways that cause us to have dull energy.
This is just the first of the 3 things to make you prosperous this new year.
2. Commit to At Least One Nutritional Practice
The second part of the 3 things to make you prosperous is to commit to at least one nutritional practice. Changing your diet completely can be a bit ambitious. Don’t expect yourself to be able to go cold turkey dieting. Instead, try to incorporate one or more nutritional lifestyle practice that will improve your life.
Here are some nutritional practices that will bring you prosper:
- Add coconut oil to your coffee. Coconut oil is a medium-chain triglyceride, which are proven increase metabolism and digestion.
- Start the day off with a glass of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. This will be the first thing to touch your organs and offers a natural and purifying cleanse. Quickly you will see your digestion and skin improve.
- Purify your water. Yes, it’s an investment, but the next tip (drink more water) won’t be as effective if your water isn’t pure.
- Drink more water.
In addition to these simple nutritional practice there is one more of the 3 things to make you prosperous that is worth incorporating in 2019.
3. Get More Reusable Products
Reducing waste is a team effort. Try these tricks:
- Get a reusable ear cleaner.
- Shop at stores that let you buy products by weight so you can bring your own containers.
- Make your own wine.
- If you’re a woman, use reusable menstruating pads.
We hope you try one or all of these 3 things to make you prosperous this year!